Vacature polyvalent medewerker
To support our team, we are looking for a skilled multipurpose employee with a hands-on mentality (work both in warehouse and on yards) for our activities related to the detection of ammunition and the execution of controlled jumping techniques. The vacancy is for a full-time position.
• You know how to tackle things, are handy and motivated
• You can work independently and also be a team player
• You have an eye for detail
• You are willing to work abroad
• You are eager to learn and willing to continue training
• You are flexible and can adapt to changing circumstances
• You are professional and correct in your contacts with clients
• You are inventive and you work solution-oriented
• You are able to comply with rules and agreements
• You are a goal getter
• Interest in conflict archeology, ammunition, security is a big plus
• You are in possession of a car and a valid driving license B
• You are involved in all aspects of the company. You assist where necessary in the field of detection, drilling, archeology, tracing ammunition, ...
• You take an active role in the day-to-day implementation of the projects
• You are responsible for the supply and control of supplies, equipment and building materials
• A varied job in a dynamic and enthusiastic company
• An independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative
• Correct remuneration in accordance with the experience already gained
• A full-time white-collar contract of indefinite duration with 20 leave days + 12 ADV days (based on 40 hours of a week)
• Meal vouchers
• Fringe benefits
Send your motivation letter and CV via email to: email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your Application.